“Children should be hugged first and then taught”. This is the Kids’R’Kids motto that builds a trust between teachers/caregivers and a child allowing learning and childhood development to be maximized daily.
While striving to develop each child to be the best they can be, we also provide a clean, safe and educational environment for young children and their families. Within our Center, children develop skills that promote physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth.
tour our center
about our preschool
Our preschool is very structured with a nationally accredited curriculum. The accredtation is approved by AdvancED, an accrediting organization setting standards for elementary, middle and high schools as well as colleges and universities.
- 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Mon thru Fri
- On-Site Ownership
- Three Directors On Staff
- Watch Me Grow Online Viewing
- 6 weeks thru 12 years
- Before and After School Care
- Transportation To and From 8 Schools
- Staff Trained in 1st Aid & CPR
- Four Age Segregated Playgrounds
- Preschool & School Age Field Trips